Led by a team of Registered Communications Distribution Designers (RCDD), our management team has over forty-five years of combined experience in telecommunications. The principals of our company are members of BICSI: a Telecommunications Association that helps regulate the electronics industry. Many of our employees are BICSI Registered Technicians and Installers.
Our team has completed a variety of projects for a customer base that includes power distribution facilities, educational campuses, manufacturing and distribution centers, and commercial office complexes.
Our employee training and certifications include the following:
- 30 Hour OSHA
- OSHA Scaffolding
- OSHA Confined Space
- OSHA Trenching
- OSHA Fall Protection Training
- Authorized Operator Tool Certifications
- FIT1 and FIT2 Training
- Lift Training
- Powersafe Certified
Universal Voice/Data has built a team you can trust:
- Universal Voice/Data is a Drug Free Work place. All applicants must pass a drug test before beginning work or receiving an offer of employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
- Universal Voice/Data is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and complies with the laws set forth in the Department of Labor EEO Poster and Supplement.
- Universal Voice/Data participates in E-Verify. E-Verify electronically compares information entered on the Employment Eligibility Verification, Form I-9, with records contained in Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
< style="padding: 5%;">
- Charles Kimrey – President, RCDD
- Stephanie Barrett – Finance
- James DeArmon – Operations Manager
- Scott Sitler – Estimator, Project Manager, RCDD
- Nick Forsyth – Project Manager, RCDD
- Chuck Earnhardt – Project Manager
- Tyler Shepardson – Safety Manager
- Thomas Tarlton – Field Manager
- Josh Morrison – Field Manager
- Cody Wright – Field Manager
- Stephanie Hinson – New Business Development